Co-Founder of MAS LLP
Siddhartha is a Bachelor in Commerce from University of Delhi and a fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi. He is also certified in accounting software like QuickBooks, Xero, FreshBooks, Wave and Zoho Books. He lately qualified with ICAEW as well and is the co-founder of the firm.
Prior to being associated with MAS, Siddhartha worked with Big 4 accounting firms (Pricewaterhouse Coopers India and Grand Thornton, India) and MNCs (American Express, India).
Specialization & Experience
Siddhartha carries extensive professional experience in drawing business plans, outsourcing financial and accounting processes, viability studies, valuations and due-diligence. He leads the international accounting practice of the Firm. He has more than 18 years of work experience. He is a Six Sigma Green Belt certified and has accredited various certificates from all his previous employers for his invaluable contribution to the business processes. He also mentors his teammates by conducting trainings for Accounting Standards, USGAAP and IFRS convergence, deferred taxation, impairment of assets and other technical matters.
His professional experience includes:
- Providing support services to foreign clients in drawing business plans, accounting and bookkeeping.
- Assisting clients from US, UK, Australia, Singapore & Canada with their tax filings.
- Foreign investment advisory services.
- Working with major corporates in industries such as manufacturing, retail, information technology, telecom, real estate, finance and infrastructure.
- Providing assistance in project financing and private equity
- Managing SOX audits, financial and legal due diligence, process reviews and system assurance and
- Valuations of tangibles and intangibles.
In addition to above, Siddhartha has also provided assistance to corporates in merger and acquisitions of companies from value consolidation perspective.