Registration is mandatory for all businesses under Shop and Establishment Act (“Act”). This is governed by state legislature and every state government has laid down their own set of rules and regulations for the same. Generally, all shops, hotels, restaurants, place of public amusement, theatres and other commercial establishments require registration under this Act. Shops and establishments coming under the purview of this Act are required to get registered within 30 days from the commencement of such shop or establishment, in form prescribed as per the Act along with applicable fees.
Our team of professionals is fully equipped to guide you through the entire registration procedure, regulatory compliances and after registration services.
List of documents / registrations required for registration
Following details are necessary to be intimated at the time of applying for registration:
- Name of the shop or establishment
- Business address proof / rent agreement / any document in support of ownership of the owned premises, electricity bill and non-objection certificate (NOC) from the owner
- Particulars of the employer
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) of establishment
- Sale deed or rent agreement
- Category of establishment
- Number, name and particulars of employees
- Mobile number and landline number
- Other relevant details as and when called for