Co-Founder of MAS LLP
Ankit is a Bachelor in Commerce from University of Delhi and a fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi. He holds a Diploma in Information System Audit. He is also certified in IFRS and Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection. He lately qualified with ICAEW as well and is the co-founder of the firm.
Prior to being associated with MAS, Ankit worked with the Big 4 accounting firms (Pricewaterhouse Coopers India and Canada) and MNCs (American Express, India and Japan).
Specialization & Experience
Ankit carries extensive professional experience in various fields of financial advisory including tax and regulatory advisory, transactions advisory, valuations, inbound and outbound investment structuring, accountancy, audit and assurance. He possesses a profound public accounting experience for more than 19 years. He has been a member of Technical Committee of ICAI for updating the existing Accounting Standards on the basis of corresponding Indian Accounting standard.
His professional experience includes:
- Providing transactions support services including investor/ target identification, feasibility analysis, due diligence, valuations, transactions structuring and other support services.
- Investment advisory services including setting up joint ventures in India, fund raising, transactions structuring as well as entry and exit strategies.
- Statutory audit of major corporates in industries such as telecom, real estate, finance, infrastructure and aviation.
- Advising on Indian corporate tax, regulatory matters and international transactions.
- Assistance in SPAC transactions and
- Setting up business in India.
In addition to above, Ankit is a USGAAP and IFRS expert and has also assisted clients in SEC and SEBI filings.