Corporate and Individuals continuously face challenges to comply with regulations within the stipulated time, due to the extent of Central and state regulation in various industrial segments. Due to globalization, the importance of FEMA/ RBI Compliance has increased manifold. It include Chartered Accountants Certification for transactions prescribed under <strong>FEMA/ RBI</strong> regulations, making prescribed applications to Reserve Bank of India for various FEMA and RBI regulated transactions, advisory services related to FEMA/RBI matters.
Role of MAS:
- Making applications to Reserve Bank of India for purchase/sale of shares, debentures & securities and directly to and from Residents in India and outside India.
- Compliance with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) regulations and getting regulatory approvals. Foreign Investment in India
- Compliance of the procedure including Chartered Accountants Certification for repatriation of income/assets from India.
- Transfer of shares from Indian resident to non-residents.
- Setting up Joint Venture / wholly owned subsidiaries by NRI’S or persons of Indian origin.
- Issue of Statutory Certificates under FEMA & RBI regulation.
- Other Advisory Services on FEMA / RBI